Online STD Testing Service
Test with us and you will not have to answer uncomfortable questions. No other all-inclusive STD 10 test panel available online includes Hepatitis A testing. Your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement to protect your privacy.
All of the test facilities we have throughout the Rogersville area are located for your convenience. Whenever you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results. Use our test recommendation tool to decide what STD testing suits your needs.
All of our labs test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. Our testing procedure was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves. We make it easy to find the closest testing center by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Rogersville, Tennessee
Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases. The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Tennessee in particular.
- There were 3,750 new cases of HIV in Tennessee between 2008 and 2011.
- 513 Hispanic/Latino Tennessee residents were living with HIV in 2010.
- 12% of all HIV infections among Tennessee men were the result of heterosexual contact.
- 9,299 Black Tennessee residents were living with HIV in 2010.
- A total of 15,881 Tennessee residents were living with HIV in 2010.
Sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by specialists with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if not treated early.