Same-Day Local STD Testing
We promise you will not face uncomfortable questions when you arrive for the test. We make sure your privacy is safeguarded by having your charges show up as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Hepatitis A testing is vital so we include it in our complete test panel.
Because our tests are overseen by a doctor at all times, you can be sure that they are safe. Use the information we put on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and therapy. With all of the same testing used by hospitals, we are able to provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our testing centers.
We send test results by email when they are ready. Test results can be downloaded and read as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Rockville Centre, New York
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Rockville Centre area. Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs often.
- In 2011, New York ranked 4th in the country for estimated HIV diagnoses.
- New York ranked 8th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- In 2010, New York was 23rd out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections.
The chances that you will contract one or two STDs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested now.