Low-Cost STD testing Centers
5 minutes or less is all our technicians require to complete your STD tests. Complete your order online or over the phone and we promise there will not be extra paperwork to complete. Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a physician's office to test for STDs near 32955.
Clients leave reviews and testimonials on our site that you can read. Payments is always secure. If you have STD questions, talk to our counselors 24/7 for answers.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 32955 and we have created an STD test panel to specially test for both STIs in one test. It is essential to test for the common STDs using the most sophisticated techniques in the Rockledge area. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood.
Rockledge, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health regimen. Rates of infection are just one of the types of data that is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Rockledge each year.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
The worst step you can take is to keep having sex without protection. With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for sexually transmitted diseases, it is easy to get infected.