Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Test the day you order your testing package at any of our 61111 testing centers. Our trained diagnostic experts have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process. Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing sites includes many locations in the Rockford, Illinois area.
Our website features a completely secure payment process protected by 128-bit encryption. Customer reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the site. If you have questions about STD testing, ask any of our trained counselors anytime- night or day.
Our test results can be downloaded and read on smartphones, PCs and tablets. We dispatch the results as soon as they become available. STDcheck.com does not notify any health insurer of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
Rockford, Illinois STI Information
Arming yourself with information is the only way to protect yourself against the spread of HIV and STDs in Rockford, Illinois.
Each year, the health department of Illinois distributes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Rockford.
- In 2010, the rate of Black males living with HIV in Illinois was 6.2 times the rate of White males.
- 68.9% of all Illinois women with HIV got it through heterosexual contact in 2010.
- 169 residents of Illinois diagnosed with HIV in 2011 contract the disease through injection drug use.
- The Ryan White HIV/AIDS program spent $107,279,510 on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment in Illinois in 2011.
- 533 Whites were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
At least 1 out of every 4 adults with an STD don't know they are infected. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a risk to everyone in Illinois, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be get Rockford STD testing.