Confidential STD Testing
Many of our 4,000 STD testing locations nationwide are located in Rochester, Michigan. Same-day STD testing is available with our 48307 STD testing. Ensuring our test results are correct is very crucial to us so our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process.
Our conveniently located test facilities are located all around Rochester. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, use our test recommendation tool. You can call us to get a status update while you're waiting for your tests results.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 48307 and we have put together a test panel to specially test for both infections together. It is essential to test for the common sexually transmitted infections using the most sophisticated techniques in the Rochester area. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood.
Rochester, Michigan Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Michigan is reported each year with infection categories and transmission rates for Rochester.
Get informed now if you want to defend yourself against STDs.
- Michigan reported that 5,949 residents aged 30-44 were positive for chlamydia in 2012.
- As of October 2012, 11,415 Black males were diagnosed HIV positive in Michigan
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Michigan in 2010 was 136.7 per 100,000 residents.
- Over a third of all reported cases of Hepatitis B in Michigan are among people age 30-39.
- Total number of AIDS deaths in Michigan as of 2012 was 10,156.
STDcheck.com is relied upon by Rochester Michigan residents for the quality of our services and quick test results.