Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
If you need treatment for STDs in Rochester, Michigan, our doctors may be able to prescribe medication for your condition. At our STD testing centers, you'll give a quick blood or urine sample and get results quickly. If your test results are positive, you may get a referral to a specialist in Rochester, Michigan to being your STD treatment.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule protects your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we follow it. We accept many forms of payment, making it easy to buy STD testing. Our labs are nearby to local hospitals.
At Rochester STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most advanced technique to test for sexually transmitted diseases in blood and urine. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 48307 area. It is important to test for co-existing infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Rochester, Michigan
If you have not started informing yourself with STD knowledge, you have not started defending yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Michigan with transmission rates and methods and other data for Rochester.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Michigan in 2010 was 136.7 per 100,000 residents.
- 61% of all individuals with new HIV infections in 2012 were Blacks
- The rate of Hispanic males with HIV infection in Michigan was 2.2 times the rate of White males in 2010.
- Michigan ranked 20th out of the 50 states in 2011 for new HIV diagnoses.
- 72.3% of Michigan females got HIV through heterosexual intercourse in 2010.
However you may feel about sexually transmitted infections, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get tested for them, that will be a mistake.