Rapid Private STD testing Centers
For certain diseases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Robins, Georgia to speed up your treatment process. Our doctors in Robins, Georgia can provide you with the name of a specialist who can begin your treatment if you test positive for an STD. Our STD tests are accurate enough to screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample.
Every time you pay for any of our STD testing packages, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The hospitals nearby process their tests at the same test centers that we use, so you know your results will be reliable. Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information private.
Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results. You can trust us to keep your test results confidential by sending it by email only to the address you give us. We don't give your results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
STD information for: Robins, Georgia
STD testing is the only way to know for sure whether you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Robins each year.
- The female Hispanic HIV rate in Georgia in 2010 was 2.8 times that of White females.
- Georgia's HIV related death rate was twice the national average in 2008, 2009, & 2010.
- Blacks were diagnosed with HIV 33,147 times in Georgia in 2008.
- Georgia ranked 4th out of 50 states for syphilis transmission at the end of 2012.
- The Black male HIV rate in 2010 was 5.2 times higher than that of White males.
One of the things that make STDs dangerous is that most of them are silent so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested for STDs regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.