Convenient STD Testing
We skip the embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test. We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is crucial. Our all-inclusive 10-test STD panel includes hepatitis A test to ensure that you are fully covered.
Talk to one of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We have so many conveniently located test facilities in Roanoke. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what tests you need.
STDcheck.com will never alert your health insurance company of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records. You can download and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly.
STD Infections Rate for Roanoke, Virginia
Your sexual status should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get informed about STDs. The health department of Virginia and the federal government collect and publish facts and figures each year about STDs in Roanoke.
- The 55 and older age group accounted for 4,079 Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
- Virginia ranked #11 in the U.S. for number of people living with HIV in 2011.
- There were a total of 20,721 Virginia residents living with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the origin of the disease for 10,680 of the 15,241 men living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010.
- Richmond City was the location of 2,040 Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
We promise quick test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other companies can only promise results in a week or so.