Same-Day Local STD Testing
Fast test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories. As the online STD testing leader, we have taken steps to simplify our testing process. When you purchase any of our 24013 testing packages, you're choosing the best possible price for STD testing.
If you need information on STD lingo, our glossary of terms is a great place to start. All of our comprehensive STD testing incorporates screening for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Refunds only take 24 to 48 hours when you cancel before visiting our test facility.
We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Check your email 24-48 hours after your test for your results. All clients are informed as soon as their test results become available.
Roanoke, Virginia STD Statistics
There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Roanoke area. If you are not taking periodic STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health.
- Virginia ranked 22nd out of 50 states for gonorrhea in 2010.
- Of the Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010, 5,480 were women.
- Virginians had syphilis at a rate of 3.5 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Among Virginia residents in 2010, the 45-54 year old group represented the highest number living with HIV.
- There were a total of 20,721 Virginia residents living with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
An STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go symptomless until it is too late and you are left with a lifelong affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.