Convenient STD Testing
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Complete your order online or over the phone and we promise there will not be additional paperwork to complete. Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a physician's office to test for STDs near 92503.
The glossary of STD terms on our website if for your convenience. If you have to cancel your testing, make sure to do it prior to visiting your selected test center to get your full refund. Whether you want to be checked for one or all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases, we have an STD test that will meet your needs.
You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We send all test results by email quickly. We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Riverside, California
The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such sexually transmitted disease data as infection rates, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Riverside area. Test early and test frequently to maintain control of your sexual health.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
Not practicing safe sex is very dangerous and could expose you to potentially fatal illnesses like HIV, you should always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.