Rapid STD Testing
5 minutes or less is all we need to complete your test. We know you will be satisfied with STDcheck.com because we do not require extra paperwork. With our online STD testing service, you're able to test for STDs in the 92506 area without visiting a physician's office.
Have your testing monitored by a physician any time you visit our labs. Get the same tests you would get at a hospital in the privacy of our testing centers. Read about STD issues and advances on our blog, Exposed.
You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea separately or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today. We screen for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our Riverside STD testing is the most complete you will find in the 92506 area.
STD Information for Riverside, California
You should be in control of your sexual health, which Riverside STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in California, you are at risk for catching an STD.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing company that tests for the complete 10 common sexually transmitted diseases at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.