Rapid STD Testing
To make sure the results you receive are accurate, our diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process. You can take an STD test the same day you buy it with our 92506 STD testing. 4,000 nationwide sites mean more testing centers in Riverside, California for your convenience.
The client reviews and testimonials on our site are a preview of how happy you'll be with our service. Buy STD testing with confidence with our secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption. Why keep your STD testing questions to yourself when you can ask one of experienced counselors 24/7?
Our labs test for many diseases so no one will know what your visit is about. To locate the closest testing center to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. We built our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs.
Riverside, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual wellbeing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Riverside area.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
Many STDs can be spread through skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to pass them along throughout Riverside. Because some STDs show no symptoms, it is easy for a California resident to have an STD and never know it. Some STDs, if left untreated can cause lifelong complications such as liver failure or death.