Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our testing system has been set up to avoid awkward questions. To ensure your privacy is completely secured, we list all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. We think testing for Hepatitis A is important so we added it to our all-inclusive STD test panel.
Checkout with our secure payment process. Counselors are standing by any time, 24/7, to answer your STD questions. Reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers are on our website for you to read.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market. If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Riverside, California, we have the test panel that tests for both infections at the same time. In the 92506 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed.
Riverside, California STD Statistics
STD tests should be part of every sexually active person's health routine. Infection rates are just one of the kinds of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Riverside each year.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to test positive for STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.