Same-Day Private STD Testing
You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 92503 STD testing centers with our rapid testing. You have many options to choose from when seeking Riverside STD testing thanks to our locations throughout California and over 4,000 nationwide testing centers. We guarantee your test results 100% because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts.
As long as you don't visit our testing facility, you are eligible for a refund within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. The glossary of STD terms on our site gives you a chance to education yourself about STD lingo. You will always get complete STD testing with us because we don't exclude HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for STDs.
Offering the most advanced Riverside STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple testing process. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and fast to complete the test for both infections at the same time at lower cost. We use the FDA-approved industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with confirmed results in less time than other test providers.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Riverside, California
If you are not taking regular STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Riverside area.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
Not practicing safe sex is very dangerous and could get you exposed to potentially deadly infections like HIV, always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.