Rapid STD Testing
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our online STD testing service lets you test for STDs in 11901 without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office. We do not need extra paperwork when you test with us.
Get updated on the status of your test results anytime with one phone call to our health specialists. We've tried to make STD testing as easy as possible with our test recommendation tool for those who aren't sure what STD tests to take. All of our testing facilities in the area are designed to make Riverhead STD testing as convenient as possible.
Testing for STDs in 11901 is not complicated with our most sophisticated Riverhead STD testing. The CDC advises that it is important to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a panel that tests for the twin-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if you choose to do so. At STDcheck.com, we use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry.
STD Information for Riverhead, New York
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government release reports every year containing data about STDs in Riverhead. Without an STD test, you cannot be certain of your STD health.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- In 2010, New York was 23rd out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections.
- Residents of New York City reported 64,966 chlamydia infections in 2011.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the country. Don't become a statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Some STDs can be passed on through simple skin-to-skin contact.