Online STD Testing Service
Order your test online or over the phone and there are no extra paperwork to complete. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a physician's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 11792.
Choose our testing centers, which are the same reputable ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers. Pay with any one of our accepted forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Don't take a chance with your personal information- choose our service for testing that complies with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state mandates.
You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases. Our test location are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You can simply find a testing center in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website.
River, New York Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The health department of New York publishes annual accounts about STDs and HIV in River and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are playing with fire.
- In 2009, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was more than double the national average.
- Residents of New York City reported 64,966 chlamydia infections in 2011.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- New York ranked 8th among the 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
Get tested today at STDcheck.com. Do you know that sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, if unknown and untreated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness?