Local Private STD Testing
Drop into any of our CLIA-certified testing locations for guaranteed STD test results today. No one prices their STD test packages more affordably near 87124. You will finish our simple testing process in less than 5 minutes.
Don't stay in the dark about STD lingo when you can use our glossary of STD terms to educate yourself. Get the most complete STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. With 1-2 day refunds, we don't make you wait for your money back if you have to cancel your testing for some reason.
We have location in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start. We are confident you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the level of service we would expect when we use them ourselves. Since our laboratories conduct tests for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential.
STI Infections Data for Rio Rancho, New Mexico
The Rio Rancho area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and data. Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be certain of your sexual health.
- The US age-adjusted death rate for HIV is 2.6, New mexico's was 1.6 in 2010.
- Among HIV-positive people in New Mexico, almost 38% were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis.
- In 2010, the estimated death rate from HIV positive people who contracted the disease from injection drug use in the state of New Mexico was 13.5%.
- The national percentage of late HIV diagnoses is 32%, New mexico's is 37.9% causing that percentage to be diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- 37% of adults living in New mexico with an HIV positive diagnoses were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 1 year.
STDcheck.com has over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few in your area.