Rapid STD Testing
As the online STD testing leader, we have taken measures to simplify our testing process. Quick test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories. When you choose any of our 23228 testing packages, you're getting the best possible price for STD testing.
The hospitals nearby process their tests at the same test centers that we use, so you know your results will be accurate. Any time you purchase any of our STD testing packages, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our adherence to federal privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information protected.
Test results can be read as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. We send test results by email when they are ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Richmond, Virginia
STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Richmond area.
- There were 2,130 Virginia residents living with HIV in Norfolk City in 2010.
- 1,485 Virginians between 45 and 54 years old suffered 1,485 new HIV infections fro 2008-2011.
- The Native American population of Virginia suffered 37 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 6,714 new HIV infections in Virginia.
- Of the Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010, 5,480 were women.
One of the most dangerous things about STDs is that most of them are silent so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.