Local Same-Day STD Testing
We value your time and all we need is 5 minutes or less to complete the test. Our aim is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require additional paperwork at the test centers. There is no necessary visit to a physician's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 23226 area.
With physician- monitored testing, you are always in good hands. You can get tested privately with the same STD tests utilized by hospitals at any of our testing centers. Use the information we post on our blog, Exposed, to stay current about everything STD-related.
Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can download and access your results as soon as they become available. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurer of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We will send by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days.
Richmond, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to maintain your STD status. Richmond and other cities in Virginia are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission data of sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2010, there were 1,391 Hispanic/Latino residents of Virginia living with HIV.
- White Virginians accounted for 1,588 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 655 new HIV infections among Virginians 55 years old and above.
- Hispanic/Latino residents of Virginia accounted for 523 new HIV infections from 2008 to 2011.
- Virginia ranked #11 in the U.S. for number of people living with HIV in 2011.
You will be glad you decided to test for STIs in Virginia with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get an STD testing. It is important that you protect yourself and your partner from contracting any type of STD.