Fast Local STD testing Centers
You won't be poked or prodded when you test with us because we only need a small blood or urine sample to screen for STDs. If you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, our doctors in Richmond, Virginia can prescribe medication to treat your affliction. If you test positive for an STD, our physicians in Richmond, Virginia are available to refer you to a specialist.
128 bit encryption means paying is always a secure process. Get an idea of our service from customer testimonials and reviews. We have 24/7 counselors to answer your STD questions.
Our labs test for other diseases so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center. As healthcare consumers, we have built STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves. Finding a nearby test location is fast by entering your zip code on our website.
STD Infections Rate for Richmond, Virginia
Information about STD rates in Richmond is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. STD testing is a crucial part of keeping up with your sexual health.
- Virginians had gonorrhea at a rate of 93.9 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 4,328 women living with HIV in Virginia at the end of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- From 2008-2011, 41 Asian residents of Virginia were infected with HIV.
- 1,652 new HIV infections occurred among Virginia women from 2008-2011.
- 70% of men in Virginia living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through male to male sexual contact.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STDs increases with each passing day that you have not been tested for most common infections.