Local STD Testing Centers
STD testing in Richmond, Texas is effortless and convenient with our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States. We offer the best same-day STD testing in the 77469 area. Our system is approved regularly by diagnostic experts to make sure you get correct results.
128-bit encryption ensures the safety of our checkout process. Counselors are always on standby to answer your questions about STDs. Read reviews and testimonials from past clients to see how happy you'll be after you test with us.
Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 77469 area. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test seeks syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Richmond STD testing available.
Richmond, Texas STD Information
Data about STDs in Richmond get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Testing regularly is the best decision you can make for your sexual health.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
Your health should be your first priority. Texas STD testing is essential. Get tested on a regular basis to ensure that you are STD-free. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 out of every 2 Americans will contract a sexually transmitted infection in their lifetime.