Same-Day Local STD Testing
There is no required visit to a physician's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 40475 area. We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test. Our goal is to ensure your test is easy so we do not require extra paperwork at the test centers.
Our test recommendation tool will help you decide what tests you should take with a few simple questions. If you decide you need to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists standing by to take your calls. Get convenient STD screening in Richmond at any of our testing centers.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Richmond STD testing available. Test for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is FDA-approved.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Richmond, Kentucky
There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in Kentucky each year. The only way to be sure that you are disease-free is to get Richmond STD testing.
- 4,521 known cases of gonorrhea were reported in 2011.
- In 2010, Kentucky's rate of syphilis transmission was 3.2 per 100,000 individuals.
- In 2012, 8,513 cases of HIV were reported in Kentucky.
- 16,629 people were found positive for Chlamydia in 2011.
- 53% of white female HIV transmission occurred through heterosexual intercourse.
There are many reasons you should get up and get tested for STDs today but the truth is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.