Same-Day Online STD Testing
Visiting a doctor's office for 40475 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. With STDcheck.com, our tests take 5 minutes or less to complete. Our lab technicians do not need supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the test center.
Our online STD testing service uses the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our labs. Our educational blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and treatment. We offer testing that is managed by a doctor for your safety.
Our labs conduct tests for a lot of other infections so no one will know your reason for being there. Our goal is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby centers.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Richmond, Kentucky
You have to take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection rates is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year.
- The total number of Syphilis cases reported in 2011 was 335.
- White men who had sex with other men accounted for 3,299 HIV infections in Kentucky in 2012.
- The Chlamydia rate of transmission in Kentucky was 379.6 per 100,000 persons in 2010.
- Rate of black females living with HIV in 2010 was 13 times those of Whites in 2010 in Kentucky.
- 51% of Black men infected with HIV in 2012 contracted the disease through sex with other men.
Call STDcheck.com now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except HSV-1).