Same-Day Local STD Testing
Richardson, Texas STD testing is convenient with 4,000 nationwide testing locations. All of our 75082 STD testing centers offer the same-day testing that makes us the best option among online STD testing services. Testing with STDcheck.com is painless with our expert-vetted testing process.
We have the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are reliable.Testing at our test centers is always carried out under the management of a physician for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we provide, such as our blog Exposed, to preserve control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
Offering the most sophisticated Richardson STD testing, STDcheck.com came up with a simple testing process. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and fast to complete the test for both diseases at the same time at lower cost. We use the FDA-approved industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with guaranteed results in less time than other testing companies.
STD Information for Richardson, Texas
If you have not started educating yourself with STD information, you have not started defending yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with annual reports published by the federal government and the health department of Texas with transmission rates and methods and other data for Richardson.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the country, affecting millions each year. Half of all adults in America will have an STD in their lifetime.