Confidential Online STD Testing
One reason our customer satisfaction rate is so high is that we have reduced the need for extra paperwork when you arrive at the testing center. No doctor's office or hospital visits are needed for our STD testing in 75080. With STDcheck.com, our tests take 5 minutes or less to complete.
If you need help understanding STD lingo, check out our STD terms glossary. Comprehensive STD testing should check for ALL of the most common sexually transmitted diseases- HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- like ours. If you have to cancel your testing for any reason, just let us know and you'll get a refund within 1 to 2 days.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests looks for syphilis in the blood. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours. Looking for the high quality Richardson STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick.
Richardson, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Don't ignore the truth about STDs- get informed. The Texas health department and the federal government put together data about STD infections and transmission methods in Richardson every single year.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new sexually transmitted diseases every year. Don't be a statistic- get tested today. STD testing is the most surefire way to find out what your STD status is and maintain control of it.