Same-Day STD Testing
No extra paperwork to complete once you place your order. Avoid an inconvenient or embarrassing visit to a physician's office with our 10014 STD testing. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Put our test recommendation tool to use by receiving a tip about which tests you need. If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply get in touch with our health specialists any time. Go to any of our STD testing centers, which are conveniently located around the city of New York.
To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of locations close to you. Our company conduct tests for other conditions so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about. We created our testing process for your maximum comfort.
New York, New York STD Information
Get educated and defend yourself against STDs now! The state of New York publishes annual data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in New York.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
- 1,997 early stage syphilis infections were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In 2011, New York ranked 4th in the country for estimated HIV diagnoses.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
Preventing the spread of sexually transmitted infections in New York begins with education and protection. STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the population of New York. Some STDs only require skin to skin contact to be transmitted. It is estimated that about 1/2 of all residents in New York will eventually get an STD. While abstinence from sexual intercourse is the surest way to prevent the spread of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable choices.