Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our tests for sexually transmitted infections have been verified and approved by certified diagnostic experts. Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 02062 test centers today. There are testing locations in Norwood, Massachusetts and over 4,000 locations nationwide.
Get a personalized suggestion about what testing you need using our online tool. Speak with a health specialist night or day to get an update on the status of your test results. Test at any of our conveniently located test facilities in your area or throughout Norwood.
You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to STIs. Our test location are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You can simply find a test location in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website.
STD Information for Norwood, Massachusetts
When it comes to defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in the Norwood area every single year.
- 6,394 chlamydia infections were reported by men in Massachusetts in 2010.
- In 2010, the percentage of men that contracted HIV from injection drug use in Massachusetts was 24.6%.
- In 2011, Massachusetts had a total of 1,262 HIV diagnoses.
- Men reported 7,000 chlamydia infections in Massachusetts in 2011.
- In 2011, Massachusetts received a total of $88,244,705 in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding.
Your best option is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. STIs affect millions of Americans annually.