Same-Day STD Testing
Pop into any of our labs and in 5 minutes or less you are done Our 98057 test centers don't need a physician exam for you to test for STDs. We do not ask for supplementary paperwork when you test for STDs with us.
We use the same labs the hospitals in your area do. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which keeps your private information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can choose how to pay.
We send by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs. We do not ever place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance company about them.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Renton, Washington
Each year, the federal government and the health department of Washington collect and report data about the communicability and infection categories of STDs in Renton.
If you want to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, start by getting informed.
- White Washingtonians were responsible for 1,271 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- In 2011, Washington was #24 out of the 50 states for new HIV diagnoses.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state at the end of 2010 with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- White Washingtonians accounted for 7,288 people living with HIV in 2010.
- As of 2011, the state of Washington was home to 10,732 people living with HIV.
Do not play with your happiness by refusing to get tested for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.