Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country make Renton, Washington STD testing easy and convenient. Get your testing from our local centers today knowing that our process has been thoroughly vetted for accurate test results. The same-day STD testing we offer at our many centers around 98055 is the best testing on the market.
Use our glossary of STD terms as an asset to educate yourself about sexually transmitted diseases. Every one of the most common STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis, are covered in our comprehensive testing. Get your money back fast with test cancellation before visiting our test centers.
It is really easy to locate a test center in your area, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website to get a complete list. Since our labs screen for many diseases, it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. We designed our testing process to conform to the way we want to be taken care of if we were using the facility today.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Renton, Washington
Knowing your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data about STDS in Washington and Renton.
- Pierce County had the second-highest number of people living with HIV in Washington at the end of 2010 with 964 HIV-positive residents.
- 1,214 Hispanic/Latino Washington residents were living with HIV in 2010.
- 355 Washington women living with HIV reported getting the disease from IV drug use.
- Between 2008 and 2011, Washingtonians aged 55 and up were affected by 208 new HIV infections.
- Washington ranked 37th out of 50 states by population for gonorrhea in 2010.
Get tested today at STDcheck.com. Do you know that STIs like syphilis, if undiagnosed and untreated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness?