Rapid STD Testing
STD testing doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office when you use our online STD testing service in the 89509 area. Unlike other testing services, no waiting with STDcheck.com because you only need 5 minutes or less for the test. You will not need to complete additional paperwork when you get to the test centers.
Use our blog to stay up to date with STD advancements and issues. Place your trust in our physician-managed testing. Get the same tests you'd get at a doctor's office with the convenience of our online STD testing system.
In the 89509 area, we have the most advanced Reno STD testing available. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the gold standard in the industry. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both diseases using our test panel.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Reno, Nevada
If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Reno area.
- 74.2% of women living with HIV at the end of 2010 in Nevada got it heterosexually.
- In state and federal prisons in Nevada, 1 out of every 100 inmates was HIV- or AIDS-positive in 2010.
- The number of new HIV diagnoses in Nevada in 2010 that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national number.
- At the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 in Nevada were HIV-positive.
- Of the men living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010, 77.6% got it from male-to-male sex.
Your health should come first. Get tested routinely to ensure that you do not have any STDs.