Rapid STD Testing
Our online STD testing service lets you order your testing package and visit one of our 89511 testing centers in the same day. Our trained diagnostic experts have reviewed and thoroughly vetted our testing process. We offer plenty of options for STD testing in Reno, Nevada, and the US with over 4,000 testing locations throughout the United States.
Get updated on the status of your test results 24/7 while you wait. All of our test locations are located around Reno for your convenience. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who wants help deciding what sexually transmitted diseases to test for.
Our testing process is consumer friendly - it was designed to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a location close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories also tests for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases so your reason for being there will remain a secret.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Reno, Nevada
Reno STD infection rates are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. Get tested often to do your part to slow the spread of STDs.
- At the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 in Nevada were HIV-positive.
- Nevada ranked 28th among the 50 states and outlying areas for new AIDS diagnoses in 2010.
- 1,608 black people were living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010.
- Nevada reported 244 new AIDS diagnoses in 2010.
- As of 2011, the estimated rate of AIDS diagnoses in Nevada was 10.9 per 100,000 people.
It takes 1-5 minutes to get STD testing with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for? Get tested today.