Confidential STD Testing
We don't exclude Hepatitis A from our all-inclusive 10-test STD panel the way other online testing services do. We will not ask you questions when you arrive for your test. All payments to STDcheck.com will appear as FPK Services on your statement to safeguard your privacy.
Once you order your STD testing, simply drop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently near Reidsville. Talk to one of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Let our test recommendation tool suggest what STD testing you should get.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test looks for the infection in the blood. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. At STDcheck.com, we have the most advanced Reidsville STD testing and we offer the most rapid tests for sexually transmitted infections.
Reidsville, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data about STDs in Reidsville each year. The only way to discover whether you have an STD is through STD testing.
- 1254 syphilis infections have been reported in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
All of our local test sites throughout the country are accessible and used by most well-known clinics in your area.