Rapid STD Testing
We promise fast test because you will not need to complete extra paperwork when you visit the test center. You don't need to be examined by a physician to test for STDs in the 93654 area using our service. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
Get direct access to the same tests the hospitals and doctors are offering at our low price. Get STD testing supervised by a doctor but with the privacy and convenience of our hassle-free online STD testing method. Stay educated with our weekly STD blog, Exposed.
We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 1-2 days after your test.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Reedley, California
The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in California is growing every year. If you have not had an STD test in Reedley, you cannot be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
If you don't get tested frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs. If you do not use contraceptives such as condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD every year.