Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our Redondo Beach, California doctors have prescription writing authority for certain conditions. Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our physicians can help you begin treatment quickly if your Redondo Beach, California STD testing comes back positive. You will never have to take a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing centers.
Having a doctor oversee the testing procedure means we can ensure your safety. The same tests that are provided in hospitals are what our testing centers use. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly to offer you a resource for informing yourself on STD topics.
You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be emailed quickly. We dispatch all test results to everyone via email. We do not notify your health insurer about your test results or place them on permanent medical records.
Redondo Beach, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Don't ignore the facts about sexually transmitted diseases- get informed.
The California health department and the federal government accumulate data about STD infections and transmission methods in Redondo Beach every single year.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are FDA-approved to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.