Same-Day Online STD Testing
If you test positive for an STD, our physicians in Redmond, Washington are available to refer you to a specialist. You won't be poked or prodded when you screen for STDs with us because we only need a small blood or urine sample to screen for STDs. If you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, our doctors in Redmond, Washington can prescribe medication to treat your affliction.
Check our site to read real reviews and testimonials from clients. Get answers to your STD questions 24/7 from our skilled counselors who are standing by. When you checkout on our site, you'll enjoy industry-standard 128-bit encryption.
Test results are easy to read on smartphones, PCs and tablets. Your health insurance provider will never see your test results nor will we ever add them to your permanent medical records. We will dispatch by email your test results immediately they become available.
Redmond, Washington Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The only way to be 100% sure of your sexual well being is by taking an STD screening. A report is published yearly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Redmond area.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state at the end of 2010 with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- Washingtonians aged 45 to 54 accounted for 399 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- There were 9,237 Washington men living with HIV in 2010.
- Washington men accounted for 1,882 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- Among male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
Some STDs have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B. Condoms and dental dams help slow the spread of STDs in Redmond. Sexually transmitted diseases are a major hazard to the lives of Washington residents.