Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We try to make STD testing easy and quick by using STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample. Specialist referrals in Redmond, Washington put you one step closer to being cured if your STD testing comes back positive. If you test positive for certain STDs, our doctors in Redmond, Washington may be able to write prescriptions for the medication you need to get cured.
128-bit encryption is the industry standard and what we use to protect our payment process. With the reviews and testimonials left by customers on our website, you get real opinions about our service. We employ a staff of trained counselors who are always on standby to answer your STD questions.
We have the most advanced Redmond STD testing provided by any test provider. Testing for the two commonest STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which looks for both STIs at the same time. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 1-2 days.
STD Morbidity Data for Redmond, Washington
Without frequent STD testing, your sexual status is unsure. Redmond STD rates are gathered every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Among male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Between 2008 and 2011, Washingtonians aged 55 and up were affected by 208 new HIV infections.
- There were 3,938 people living with HIV in 2010 in Washington between the ages of 45 and 54.
- There were 9,237 Washington men living with HIV in 2010.
- White Washingtonians were responsible for 1,271 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to getting STD tests in your local Redmond, Washington test center, so get tested today.