Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our comprehensive test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing provider does. To protect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. We will never ask you uncomfortable questions.
Read client review and testimonials on our website. We have trained counselors standing by 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Our checkout process is secure with 128 bit encryption.
We make sure you get all test results by email quickly. We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. You can read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
Redding, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Get wise about STDs in Redding, California.
The easiest way to put a halt to the spread of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. Every year, the federal government and the health department of California gather data about STD infections and transmission in Redding.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
Everybody is getting tested for STIs including your friends so why not you?