Confidential Online STD Testing
Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our physicians can help you start treatment quickly if your Redding, California STD testing comes back positive. Our Redding, California doctors have prescription writing authority for some diseases. You will never have to take a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing centers.
If you decide you need to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists available to take your calls. Get convenient testing in Redding at any of our testing centers. Our test recommendation tool will help you decide what tests to take with a few simple questions.
Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is FDA-approved. Test for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Redding STD testing available.
STD information for: Redding, California
California residents have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other sexually transmitted diseases because infection rates are increasing every year. Take an STD test in Redding to discover your STD status.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
Living in California makes it imperative that you get tested regularly. Many common STIs are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know STD status.