Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 96003 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. Whether you are taking our 10-test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No additional paperwork is needed once you have placed your order.
All of our testing centers in the area are designed to make Redding STD testing as convenient as possible. We've tried to make STD testing as simple as possible with our test recommendation tool for those who don't know what STD tests they should take. Get updated on the status of your test results night or day with one phone call to our health specialists.
Our labs test for so many infections that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our testing procedure was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Finding the nearest lab is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Redding, California
The only way to be certain that you are STD-free is to take an STD test. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data about STD infection rates in Redding.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
Don't be another statistic- take an STD test now and take charge of your sexual health. Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the nation, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).