Local Private STD Testing
Our 96002 STD testing needs no visit to a physician's office. Our simplified testing process guarantees there will be no additional paperwork to complete later. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean thanks to the glossary of terms we keep on our site. We have separate tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, oral and/or genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them. We'll give you your money back if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time before visiting one of our testing locations.
Your health insurance company will never know about your test because we never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your test results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones.
STD Information for Redding, California
The only way to discover whether you have an STD is with STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases information about STDs in Redding each year.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever one of your sexual partners. Get tested for STDs regularly. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit many STDs, so knowing your status is vital to slowing their spread.