Local HIV Testing Centers
We know you want to complete your test as rapidly as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test. If you are looking for simplified tests with no extra paperwork later, you have come to the right place. All of the 96080 STD testing packages we offer over the phone allow you to test for STDs without an unnecessary visit to a physician's office.
Have your STD tests processed by the same labs trusted by local hospitals. Rest easy knowing that your personal information is kept safe by our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy guidelines. Use one of the many payment options we give you- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to pay for your STD testing.
Test results, once available are available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. Your results are emailed promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records.
Red Bluff, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Get tested frequently to do your part to slow the spread of STDs. Red Bluff STD numbers are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the nation will get an STD in their life. Some people already have an STD and don't know it.