Same-Day Private STD Testing
Because our physicians can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Reading, Pennsylvania, you can get treatment without delay. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Reading, Pennsylvania if you need to seek STD treatment. You can test for STDs with nothing more than a small blood or urine sample.
With health specialists on standby 24/7, we make it easy to get an update on your STD test results while you wait. After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests you should take if you use our test recommendation tool. You won't have to waste time looking for a testing center because we have many convenient located throughout Reading.
Our STD testing process was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Our test centers test for all kinds of diseases so nobody will find out why you are visiting there. Start your search for a nearby laboratory today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Reading, Pennsylvania
There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Reading area. If you are not taking periodic STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
Beat the odds. Catching an STD does not keep you from getting it again. Dental dams and condoms are useful tools for preventing the spread of STDs in Reading. It is estimated that half of all Pennsylvania adults will have an STD during their lifetime.