Same-Day Online STD Testing
If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Rancho Santa Margarita, California may be able to provide a specialist recommendation so you can begin treatment. If you are positive for an STD in Rancho Santa Margarita, California, our doctorsmay be able to help by prescribing medication. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time taking a physical.
Our educational blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and treatment. We offer testing that is managed by a doctor for your safety. Our online STD testing service uses the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our labs.
No one else has higher quality Rancho Santa Margarita STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days.
STI Infections Data for Rancho Santa Margarita, California
In California, the number of STD infections is increasing every single year. To be certain of what your STD status is, you need to take an STD test in Rancho Santa Margarita.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
Sexually transmitted infections can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are easily cured if diagnosed and treated early.