Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. We know your time is precious so we do not require extra paperwork. Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 92270 testing locations, and getting your results- all without visiting a physician's office.
We only offer the same tests that are used in hospitals. Our blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and treatment to help you stay educated. We make sure all testing at our labs is managed by a physician.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually co-exist, that is why we test for both at the same time through our testing panel. Our tests in 92270 are some of the most advanced California STD tests available. The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Rancho Mirage, California
The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of California in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the transmission of STDs.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
Many STDs show no symptoms, so you may be infected with an STD and not know it. If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you engage in sex, you are putting your partner at risk for STDs that could be incurable afflictions.