Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Skip the doctor's office visit and get straight to the STD testing with our online STD testing service in 95670. Simply take your test code to the test site and get tested - we do not ask for extra paperwork.
The hospitals near you process their tests at the same test labs that we use, so you know your results will be accurate. Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information private. Any time you pay for any of our STD testing packages, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
What sets STDcheck.com apartfrom other Rancho Cordova STD testing companies is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive accurate results. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test searches for syphilis in the blood.
Rancho Cordova, California STI Information
Taking STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health regimen. Rates of infection are just one of the kinds of data that is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Rancho Cordova each year.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- California ranked second in the U.S. for HIV/AIDS cases in 2010.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
STDs affect millions of people in America annually. It is best to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.