Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Ramona, California. We don't require any complicated procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Ramona, California, we offer the fastest way to test and get treated for STDs.
Our health specialists are available for you to speak with any time, 24/7 to get a status update about your STD testing results. You can elect to test at any of our conveniently located test centers throughout Ramona. Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get a personalized test suggestion.
Your test results are safe with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company. We will email you to let you know your test results. You can download and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STI Statistics for Ramona, California
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government publish reports every year containing data about STDs in Ramona. Without an STD test, you cannot be assured of your STD status.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
STDcheck.com has over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few near you.