Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our doctors are authorized to prescribe medication in Raleigh, North Carolina, so you can get fast treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. All of our STD tests need only a small blood or urine sample. If your results are positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Raleigh, North Carolina for treatment.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule allows us to keep your personal information safe. When you take an STD test with us, you get to avoid the hospital and go straight to the lab where they send their tests to be processed. All of the payment methods we accept are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Your health insurance provider will never know about your test because we don't notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. Your test results will be made available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. We inform all clients of their test results via email message.
STI Infections Rate for Raleigh, North Carolina
STD infection rates are rising steadily in North Carolina. If you want to be certain of your STD status, the easy solution is to take an STD test in Raleigh.
- North Carolina participates in 4 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
- North Carolina was 8th in the US for deaths among HIV-positive people in 2010.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- 7,292 women were living with HIV in North Carolina as of 2010.
- Edgecombe County's 637 HIV-positive residents per 100,000 people was the highest rate in North Carolina in 2010.
Contracting an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. It is estimated that half of all North Carolina adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Dental dams and condoms are powerful tools for preventing the transfer of STDs in Raleigh. Don't be a statistic.