Local STD Testing Centers
Complete your order online or over the phone and we guarantee there will not be additional paperwork to complete. Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a physician's office to test for STDs near 27615. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
The blog we maintain, Exposed, is designed to impart information about STDs, testing, and treatment. Any time you take a test at one of our testing centers, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety. All of the tests we offer are identical to the technology utilized by hospitals and doctors.
Our labs test for many conditions so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we designed our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our test centers in your area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Raleigh, North Carolina
If you want statistics about STDs in Raleigh, there are reports published by the federal government and the North Carolina department of health. The first step you have to take to protect yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- North Carolina ranked 16th in the US for syphilis rate per 100,000 people in 2010.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- Of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC between 2008 and 2011, 523 were Hispanic/Latino.
People with HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the aid of anti-retroviral medications, so get your test today.