Same-Day Local STD Testing
Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask uncomfortable questions at the lab. Your privacy is valuable to us so your charges will appear as FPK Services. We are the only online STD testing company that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive STD test panel.
Put our test recommendation tool to use by getting a tip about which tests you need. Stop By any of our STD testing centers, which are conveniently located around the city of Raleigh. If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply get in touch with our health specialists 24/7.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually co-exist, that is why we offer test for both at the same time through our test panel. The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Our tests in 27609 are some of the most advanced North Carolina STD tests available.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Raleigh, North Carolina
STD infection rates rise every year in North Carolina. Know your STD status by getting tested in Raleigh.
- North Carolina ranked 17th in the US for rate of chlamydia per 100,000 people.
- Of the 24,476 cases of HIV living in NC in 2010, 6,414 were among white people.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 4,402 black people were diagnosed with HIV in NC.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.