Local STD Testing Centers
Our testing process is fast. Our STD testing in 27609 is priced competitively. Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can trust your results.
The labs we use are also used by the your area hospitals. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for buying your STD tests. The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to ensure the privacy of your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel screens for both infections in urine and gives you results in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Raleigh STD testing. Be sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
STD Information for Raleigh, North Carolina
Information about STD rates in Raleigh is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. Testing for STDs is a vital part of keeping up with your sexual health.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
- 7,292 women were living with HIV in North Carolina as of 2010.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- Black males living in North Carolina account for the highest rates of syphilis in 2011.
- Of the 2,670 HIV-positive people in Wake County in 2010, 1,590 were Black.
Sexually transmitted infections can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they can be cured if diagnosed and treated early.